About Kathy L. Gossen (That’s Me!)
I’m the wife of a farmer’s son, a homeschooling mom to two girly wiggly worms, and an Okie inside and out. Between cooking for a few picky eaters, picking up stray toys, and teaching multiplication facts, I enjoy organizing closets, planning curriculum, and playing games with the fam. Oh, and when I have a few extra moments, you’ll find me here, encouraging others as they too strive to teach, reach, and love those around them with God’s love.
Other Random Facts
- I’m allergic to chocolate among a host of other weird things.
- I don’t like to shop, clean house, or do the dishes, but think organizing junk is actually fun.
- I love tea. One packet of Stevia and a cup of French Vanilla Rooibos please…anytime.
- I am an introvert. I get a thrill from the highlight of the moment, but I have to have peace and quiet afterwards to maintain my sanity…seriously.
- I am easily embarrassed. Yes, even now the blood rushes to my face at the thought of embarrassment.
- I’m always doing something with music. I suppose it comes from the multiple music degrees and good family genes. I just can’t help myself.
- I’m a Children’s Books Junkie who loves collecting and reading children’s books…to my girls of course.
- 3 Things I did NOT experience until AFTER college: My first kiss, my first dance, and my first indoor pet.
- I’ve been an Okie all my life and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.
Places to Connect
Books Written or Co-Written